Movie Count

  • Jan-17
  • Feb-13
  • Mar-9
  • Apr-6
  • May-11
  • Jun-4
  • Total-60

January 4th

Murder on the Orient Express*

Director: Sidney lumet
Writers: Paul Dehn
Starring: Albert Finney, Lauren Bacall, Ingrid Bergman, Anthony Perkins, Sean Connery, & Richard Widmark
Rating: 3.5/5
Oscars: Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Ingrid Bergman


Stuff I liked:
The acting was alright throughout the cast
Great writing

Stuff I didn't like:
The outcome of who killed Mr.Ratchett







Swing Time*

Director: George Stevens

Writers: Erwin S. Gelsey & Howard Lindsay

Starring: Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers

Oscar: Best Music, Original Song: Jerome Kern (music) & Dorothy Fields (lyrics) For the song, "The Way You Look Tonight"

Rating: 4.5/5

Stuff I liked:

Fred & Ginger were great at dancing and acting.

The humour that was put into some of the scenes (it had me laughing )

Both Fred & Ginger had great timing when dacing together

Fred's amazing tap dancing

Victor Moore's character

The lovley songs are quite memorable

Stuff I didn't like: The plot is conventional for a musical (In my opinion)












No comments: